Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I moved to Lakewood

How you doing?

I saw your ad on Friendfinder and thought I would write.
I'm new here and I'm looking to experience new things. I just moved near Lakewood from Aspen, Colorado about a month ago andI must say I really like it here.
I don't know anybody here, except for my roomate who moved here a while back. She's made some friends through the internet and she says there's a lot of nice people I might like here.

I am just getting to know computers, my friend is letting me use hers to start. I am generally a happy person. I'm a fun loving adventurous girl. Always looking for new adventures. I like a little bit of everything and am interested in a partner who is the same way.

My roomate Christine thought I should email you and she showed me how to send it but nowI can't figure out how to attach my picture here. My picture is on my profile at friendship4 you. com. You can locate my number 3117565. If it interests you, you can call me on my cell phone tomorrow at 65252681I'd like to try something different to meet new people now. I am friendly, outgoing, fun to be around, easygoing, like meeting new people and friends.

Any way we can talk and see what we have in common and maybe get together if you would like to. Bye,
Janie

P.S.
It would be nice to hear from you
I don't know if we'll be using this address anymore so call me and let's see where it goes.
By the way, did you get my last email?
janiek@nicerlines.com

1 comments:

Mine March 12, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

got the same.
beware of janie, haha.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP